Introduction & Question / Suggestion For Mods

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have been lurking on this forum for the past couple of days, obviously in hunt of a new car (thats for later).

To introduce myself i am a software mazdoor from mumbai, a computer enthusiast and an avid biker.
I enjoy playing PC games and spend a lot building my dream gaming PC back in 2009 and still running good [clap]

So now a small suggestion or a question for the mods, I would have missed out on this lovely forum had it not been for a suggestion from a friend. Apparently when i do google search, its hardly ever that this forum comes up in the search results. definitely not on the first page. its very surprising that given the knowlege base this forum has and definitely the content to come up in the search results. I am not sure if this is by choice. If not i think the mods have some to work to do to bring up this forum in the search results and increase the reach of the website and the community.

Just my 2 cents. no offence. [:)]

Re: Introduction & question/suggestion for mods

Hi welcome to TAI.
You are right but it depends on popularity and daily visits and yearly visits. This forum on not very old, It has been couple of years in this, Thanks to 350Z, Head of TAI, who thought and builded this forum. It will take time as reputation does not come in few days. It takes years. As You were saying it does come in Top you can do it by typing the topic and theautomotiveindia. See the screen shot. Screenshot_2014-04-17-21-44-59.png

Ankit

Thread Starter #3
Re: Introduction & question/suggestion for mods

Thanks, but you have specifically mentioned the forum name. check what happens when you dont enter the forum name.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Your inputs are much appreciated. Have a nice experience on board and feel free to contact us if you require a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Maintaining quality is a collective responsibility. It’s the members like you with their thoughtful posts and insights that bring about quality in a forum. Quality automatically takes care of the popularity, on a long run. It can’t be achieved in a day or two, but the “emphasis for quality” is the key.

Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay here.
Hope to bump into you in meaningful discussions soon. [:)]

Apparently when i do google search, its hardly ever that this forum comes up in the search results. definitely not on the first page. its very surprising that given the knowlege base this forum has and definitely the content to come up in the search results. I am not sure if this is by choice. If not i think the mods have some to work to do to bring up this forum in the search results and increase the reach of the website and the community.
Welcome to TAI-Ger.

Google search mechanism is really powerful. No need from Administrators to keep the TAI-Ger on top results. It will come automatically, depending upon your selection of results on your previous search criteria. It is highly adaptive. Now you are a TAI-Ger, and you have visited many times. The next google search will show TAI-ger in TOP lists.

Top Bottom