Anoop CH from Trivandrum - Swift Vdi and Ertiga Zdi

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI,
My name is Anoop CH. I am from Trivandrum or Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala. A place to live to enjoy above average rainfall and excellent weather to drive.[lol]

The best enjoyment is currently hampered by bad roads and non existent roads. My favorite car is Mercedes Benz AMG S. However I can't afford it, sadly...

Just booked for a silver chariot, the Ertiga Zdi. I was impressed by my friend's blue Ertiga. He has a feliz special edition one.

Will be posting photos and write more when I get more time.

Thank you.
[embarass]

Welcome aboard Anoop. Hope you have a great time here on The Automotive India.

Congrats on your new Ertiga ZDI. Looking forward to read more on your experience with her.

Please visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the forum rules. Do get in touch with the mods as and when the need be.

Look forward to your active participation here. Happy motoring.

Regards
GM88

Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard Anoop. Hope you have a great time here on The Automotive India.

Congrats on your new Ertiga ZDI. Looking forward to read more on your experience with her.

Please visit the Announcements section and get familiar with the forum rules. Do get in touch with the mods as and when the need be.

Look forward to your active participation here. Happy motoring.

Regards
GM88
Thank you.
I am thinking about writing about the Ertiga soon. Clicking few shots of it.

I already skimmed the rules and announcement section. Rules are better than the other forums. Except the fanboyisim rule.[frustration]

Any way I became member after 3 years. Just to start sharing my experiences.

See you around..!

Thread Starter #7
Last edited:

Top Bottom