Hello To All Automobile Enthusiast. Happy To Be on This Forum.

Thread Starter #1
I am aravind from bangalore. Currently pursuing BE mechanical final year in T JOHN institute of technology.
As every body know we should submit a project as per the university rules and we will be awarded points for the same.
Me and my team are currently working on designing and fabricating an OFF ROAD VEHICLE. i think most of them might have heard about the SAE BAJA, actually we had planned to participate in that event but for our bad luck our collage was not a registered member of SAE and we where very close to the dead line for registration. So Me and my team decided to fabricate a OFF ROAD BUGGY for our final year project.
Our aim is to design & fabricate a OFF ROAD VEHICLE and test it using BIO-DIESEL (its just an add-on [;)] ).

Currently a lot of work has already been done on our project, and we are doing it in our collage. I will be posting pictures and progress of our project soon [:D] [:D]

stay tuned.......

Thread Starter #2
can anybody help me posting pictures and progress about my project on the right forum. i dont think i can start of a thread in introduction forum [confused][confused]

350Z

Core Team

Top Bottom