Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm Vinay, I am an IT professional and we recently moved to India form USA for my wife's studies. Im living in the city of Nawabs I mean Hyderabad. Apart from IT I make it a point to squeeze ample time for my hobbies which are travel, music & painting. The reason behind selecting VStorme as my username is Im obsessed with Safari Storme's looks from the day I saw it.

I was fortunate to drive a H3 for a brief period and wide rage of other cars & SUVs, as it is very affordable in the US. I got attracted to Cars when I was working for General Motors in Detroit which was the biggest car manufacturing company few years back and one fine day while driving I realized that I could not see two similar cars on the road at any given point of time and the never ending list of different GM cars amazed me and I started getting interested in Cars.

Cars owned - Maruti Zen LX, Swift Dezire VDi.
Previously owned - Suzuki Samurai., Pontiac, Ford Explorer, Toyota Camry.
Wish to Own - Safari Storme.

I look forward to have a long association with all you guys and gain knowledge from all the fellow members & Auto Gurus.

With best wishes
Vinay

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
The reason behind selecting VStorme as my username is Im obsessed with Safari Storme's looks from the day I saw it.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Vinay. You might want to interact with owners of Storme in this link (there’s a whole gang of them). When do you plan to buy one?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Vinay, welcome to The Automotive India!

At TAI too, We Storm [;)]!

What Pontiac did you own? How about a review and some pictures?

A Toyota after two American cars! Want me to hazard a guess:biggrin:?

Lots of Storme threads here - your are sure to have a nice time, salivating and all.

Keep a towel handy; dont drown your motherboard in your own drool.

Have a storming time here[thumbsup]!

Godspeed,
Sam

Thread Starter #4
Dear 350Z, thanks a lot for your advise. I shall use the link provided by you. I am taking help from vikyjoshi and Gurrala74 etc., I am planning to buy in a month.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Vinay, Welcome to TAI and Hyderabad TAI members club !!

It was nice interacting with you on the related threads about Storme, wish you get all the support from the Storme owners across TAI

Thread Starter #6
Hey Sam, thanks and I have realized very fast that TAI and all its members are nothing short of a Storme :). I am sorry for Pontiac snaps because I was driving it 7 - 8 years back and did not even know what is a torque or BHP when I was with General Motors (sad is it... ?). Like all desis and Americans I was compelled to move to Toyota and other Japanese cars and the reason was soaring gas prices and another emphatic reason was DMV in NY City was so irritated by my wife's never ending attempts to pass the DMV exam that they were at last compelled to pass my wife in her DMV exam and she ultimately got a license [cry]

Thanks Sam, hope to share my experience and get educated by your vast database of knowledge.

Best wishes
Vinay

Hi Vinay, Welcome to TAI and Hyderabad TAI members club !!

It was nice interacting with you on the related threads about Storme, wish you get all the support from the Storme owners across TAI

Thanks Gurrala74, same here and I have started getting all kind of advise and help and thanks to all of you and TAI. [clap]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom