Hiya Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hey everyone,

This is Sam, am from Panvel and I've been a lurker to this forum since long, but finally have decided to become the part of this awesome community. [:)]

Honestly speaking, the reason I've been able to gain knowledge is because of TAI, I was a total noob, not knowing anything about the auto industry, but now I am at least a bit knowledgeable and know what is what.

Thanks to TAI for letting me be a part of TAI.

Cheeers! [:)]

Hey Sam, welcome to The Automotive India!
This is Sam, am from Panvel and I've been a lurker to this forum since long, but finally have decided to become the part of this awesome community.
Thanks[;)].
Honestly speaking, the reason I've been able to gain knowledge is because of TAI, I was a total noob, not knowing anything about the auto industry, but now I am at least a bit knowledgeable and know what is what.
You're welcome:biggrin:.
Thanks to TAI for letting me be a part of TAI.
Enough enoughhhh!
Cheers![cheers]

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Sam. It’s our pleasure to have you on board. Do feel free to get in touch with moderators if you need a hand around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thank you Sam and 350z for a warm welcome. Will sure do unless I get along with the rules, which are quite community friendly.

Gonna post my ownership review and dealership review soon.

In case you guys give this reply a look, I am keenly interest in buying one of the merchandise of TAI, kindly let me know about the status of the same. [:D]

Thank you!

Top Bottom