Hello To All Members

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

I am very new to any of the automobile site as a member, but love to be a part of this family of automobile lovers. I live in Ghaziabad (NCR Region) and own Maruti swift currently. looking forward for Ford Ecosport Trend Diesel by April-May (As I have alreday booked one).

Reason for choosing a different name. I love playing with cars whatever make and model it may be. My real Name is Navneet.

Regards
Playing_cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Buddy,

A very warm welcome to TAI
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.
Do start ownership review to share your experience.

Best Wishes

Yogs.

Hey Navneet welcome to The Automotive India!

Believe you me you aren't the only one here who likes to play with cars[drive][cheers].

Hope you have a woderful time with the Ford. Do post ownership reviews of the Swift and the Ecosport, as and when you get your hands on it.

Its playtime!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #4
Thanx SAM, I know all people here love Cars & Playing with them but I could not think of any better names. Definately will post reviews for Both

Hi All

I am very new to any of the automobile site as a member, but love to be a part of this family of automobile lovers. I live in Ghaziabad (NCR Region) and own Maruti swift currently. looking forward for Ford Ecosport Trend Diesel by April-May (As I have alreday booked one).

Reason for choosing a different name. I love playing with cars whatever make and model it may be. My real Name is Navneet.

Regards
Playing_cars
A warm welcome to TAI

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom