Hello To One and All From G.Suresh

Thread Starter #1
This is my first post in this forum. I have 14 yrs of experience, having spent 9 yrs in R&D in a reputed OEM.
I own a Hyundai Santro Xing 2008 model. I like travelling especially exploring the alternate routes thereby avoiding toll!!!!

Hey Suresh, welcome to The Automotive India!!

Has it ever happened the the detour petrol cost you more than the toll[;)]?

Hoping to see some forgotten routes in your threads - do start pronto.

Have a great time here (no toll, of course).

Regards,
Sam

350Z

Core Team
This is my first post in this forum. I have 14 yrs of experience, having spent 9 yrs in R&D in a reputed OEM.
Hello Suresh. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. Which OEM you have worked with? Your experience will be of great benefit to the forum. I look forward to your active participation.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #5
Hey Suresh, welcome to The Automotive India!!

Has it ever happened the the detour petrol cost you more than the toll[;)]?

Hoping to see some forgotten routes in your threads - do start pronto.

Have a great time here (no toll, of course).

Regards,
Sam
Whether i go on NH or SH i stick to 85-90 kmph barrier. Trust me SH in Tamil Nadu are very good. More than saving money on toll, it is the pleasure of driving on these scenic routes that makes me experiment with routes.
When i made a trip to Valparai in May 2012, i paid only 1 toll at thoppur. In the return journey, i did not pay a single toll. I avoided paying toll at thoppur by going via Mecheri, pennagaram from Omalur.
If anyone has not gone by this route, i would suggest try this alternative once. This alternative is slightly time consuming and more on the distance side but it is very scenic.

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom