Hi To Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,
i'm here new in forum and also new in driving 4 wheels too. Recently we brought alto lx (pre owned) just 10000 on odo for about 1.5lcs.. Car is really in very good state, i was against 2nd hand cars but now i'm in love with it. Great choice of my dad. Thank you dad.

Earlier too i have driven cars like gypsy but those were very short drives and mostly straight, i was just rolling car.
But as now we own it, it was time for learning to drive and after about 7 days of training from dad, i drove it on highway for about 150 k.m. salute to my dad for such a wonderful instructor that after that when i came to Chattisgarh on one occasion in emergency i driven wegn'r very safely.

So friends this is begning of my driving life. please welcome me.. [:D]

Hello Mahender,
welcome to the TAI family.[:D]
Have a pleasant stay here, there are lots of friends and members here for help..if you need it
The best of Admi and mods.

Wish you a pleasant stay here.[:D]

Thread Starter #3
Hello Mahender,
welcome to the TAI family.[:D]
Have a pleasant stay here, there are lots of friends and members here for help..if you need it
The best of Admi and mods.

Wish you a pleasant stay here.[:D]
Thank you for warm welcome jayesh.
as i'm new born in car world there are lot of questions in mind, hope to get answers here with my new friends and community.

welcome singhji !! Have a nice stay and be assured to get all your queries answered by our knowledgeable fellow members and experienced TAI team

Heartiest welcome here on The Automotive India Mahender Singh. Hope you have a great stay here.

Congrats firstly on your Alto and secondly on getting to learn driving. Its an amazing experience and is pretty much a lifetime memory to cherish.

Do visit the Announcements section and go through the forum rules. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be. Look forward to your active participation here.

Regards
GM88

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Look forward to your alto lx experiences

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #10

Top Bottom