Hello Buddies !!

Thread Starter #1
Hello Buddies !!

Taking the liberty to call buddies, as all of us have simialr interests !!!
Quick intro, please bear with me for some time.

Guru from bangalore, was having Wagon-R for good 8 years -very good vehicle, no complaints at all. So finally decided to change and bought Toyota Liva -G (petrol) as my usage is very less now a days.But that does not stop me by exploring and decorating my newbie :)

but honestly, not veryyy happy with the Liva 2013 model. The pickup seems to me terrible with just me in the car, specially in the 2nd gear.. it tries very hard to pull-off from a speed breaker in 2nd gear without any load or a/c on. heard from Toyota dealer that the vehicles are desigend this way to give more mileage :((, though dont agree with them though.

Sorry buddies, Intro became little lenghty. will soon post review of my 2 months old buddie (Liva) :)

Thanks for your time.

Guru

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Hi Guru. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. I look forward to read about your Liva. Just give us a buzz if you need a hand around. Have a fantastic time on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guruji pranaam!!

Good to have a Guru amongst us. We are already one of the best automotive Forums in the country but now we shall aim for enlightenment, nirvana, moksha....

Its a sacrilege to ask a Guru to do this but please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to get in touch with your humble chelas (disciples) the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Have a rocking time here[cheers]!!

Regards and awaiting gyaan from you,
Sam

Top Bottom