Ola To TAI !!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

My name is Himanshu and have recently joined TAI. Have been regular visitor here and love the way everyone share their experiences. TAI a great platform to gain knowledge about cars and share your own views.

I hope I will come up to the expectations of this forum and be a good contributor hence forth.

Looking forward to spend quality time here.

Drive safe
Himanshu

I hope I will come up to the expectations of this forum and be a good contributor hence forth.
Man, now THAT is a senti dialogue.

Welcome to The Automotive India. Our expectations aren't much if you are a good contributor:biggrin:.

Have a rocking time.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #4
hola amigo!
que eres hablar en espanol amigo?

ha ha I lost my practice though.
Ha Ha !!

Not really Spanish speaking. I travel a lot for work and words like "Hello" in different languages really helps at times. Thanks for chiming in mate !

350Z

Core Team
My name is Himanshu and have recently joined TAI. Have been regular visitor here and love the way everyone share their experiences. TAI a great platform to gain knowledge about cars and share your own views.
Hi Himashu. Heartiest welcome aboard. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please feel free to get in touch with moderators should you need a hand around. :smile:

hola amigo!
que eres hablar en espanol amigo?
Portuguese call it Ola while Spanish write Hola (although pronounced same). Entiendo poco de espanol. Habla usted espanol también?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom