Hi To All

Thread Starter #1
First of all i would like to thank all the moderators and Admins who approved my request and helped me join in this esteemed site.
I am Rishabh Saxena , a Btech third year student of mechanical engineering, staying in Gurgaon.
Since childhood i had a lot of craze and curiosity to know more and more about various cars.

My dream came true when i started to learn driving alone at the age of 16 by just sneaking out the car without telling anyone in the house, and i was so lucky that i learned driving myself in this Powerful Beast my own fiat petra 1.6, which was such a great feel because all my friends use to learn using old marutis etc.

At the age of 18 after my licence was made, i started to take test drives of various vehicles and started to gain knowledge. I have a hobby of collecting car brochures and have managed to collect almost 150 of them including many luxury cars like jaguar XF, Merc S class etc. The best car i have driven yet is the Audi S4 and have touched 200 KMPH in the same on the Golf course extension road in Gurgaon

I love my petra very much and just never ever want to sell it as it is just a great vehicle overall.
I want to pursue a course in automotive journalism as well.
I just love cars and want to gain infinite information about them

I am also in a plan to make a hydrogen hybrid vehicle in which the hydrogen and petrol will be used as fuels and the entire kit will be cheaper than all CNG and LPG kits. ( Hope it gets successful)

Finally Thanking you all for registering me as a member.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
I love my petra very much and just never ever want to sell it as it is just a great vehicle overall.
I want to pursue a course in automotive journalism as well.
I just love cars and want to gain infinite information about them

I am also in a plan to make a hydrogen hybrid vehicle in which the hydrogen and petrol will be used as fuels and the entire kit will be cheaper than all CNG and LPG kits. ( Hope it gets successful)
Welcome to The Automotive India, Rishabh. It’s enthusiastic members like you have made this forum what it is today. Good luck for the future endeavors. We look forward to your active participation, including a new thread on the Petra ownership review. Have a pleasant experience on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom