Namaste Everybody

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI members

I am Dhiren from Pune, Age-31. I work as a Cost Auditor. Well i am a proud owner of Chevrolet BEAT TCDI. So long I was a remote spectator of forums and discussions on TAI. Then came the idea of why not joining the herd and squeak the same voice . I have read many DIYs and ownership reports and was flabbergasted by so much involvement of other fellow members with their opinions and suggestions, it shows how much you people care for each other.

I am a big enthusiast for automotive, particularly cars and wont mind doing experiments under the flagship of fellow members.

I hope you may accept me as a new entrant in the class of TAI.

Thanks

Dhiren

Thread Starter #6
Hey Dhiren, good that you decided to join The Automotive India at any 'cost'[;)].

As they say, debit what comes in, credit what goes out:biggrin:. Welcome aboard!

Hope you have a great time here. Do go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any cost benefit analysis assistance.

Regards and just Beat it!
Sam

Thread Starter #9
Hey Dhiren, good that you decided to join The Automotive India at any 'cost'[;)].

As they say, debit what comes in, credit what goes out:biggrin:. Welcome aboard!

Hope you have a great time here. Do go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any cost benefit analysis assistance.

Regards and just Beat it!
Sam
Thanks a lot Sam.I did the homework mate while taking the plunge. [;)]

Welcome aboard Dhiren.
Do write your ownership review about Beat. We all are eager to read it. You have mentioned Pune & Nasik in your location. So you are from Nashik & working in Pune?
Bang on macsvin, I stay in Nasik and working in Pune in the Film Institue. My Beat is 2012. Definitely would write a comprehensive review for the interests of our fellow members.

Would love to read that. Just clicked the link and would read that.

A very warm welcome to TAI Dhiren
Have a nice stay and look forward to your active involvement.
A sweet review of the Beat would be nice

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom