Hello From a Fellow!!

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone.
My name is Saurabh living in Pimpri,Pune. I am a student currently persuing MBA degree for unknown reason.[lol]
Well the reason for selecting this username is I was an addicted online multiplayer gamer where this was my character name although in diffrent unreadable style format [;)]
I love playing outdoor games as well and watching moto gp races is my favourite activity other than spending most of my time on internet. I am a moody reader.
Cars that I/we currently own are:
Maruti suzuki swift [2007]
Hyundai i20 [2012]
Hyundai fluidic verna [2013]
Cars I wish to own are shelby mustang gt [frustration], maybach. Lets see how it goes o_O

Re: Hello from a fellow ! !

Welcome On-board Saurabh. Hope you have a great stay here on The Automotive India.

I was addicted to online multiplayer gaming myself, finally got done with it about 2 years back.

You've got some nice rides in your garage, wondering if they are petrol or diesel? Do share your ownership reviews about them. Mustang GT is one of my dream machines too. Let's see if the day comes when we get to own that very monster.

Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations of the forum. Get in touch with the moderators if you require any sort of help.

Regards
GM88

Hey Midknight and GM88 i like the look of swift
shelby mustang will never made to India but maybe mustang will.

Thread Starter #4

Thank you GM88 for the appreciation on garage.
All rides are petrol. Family just cant let go off petrol cars due to low running + unmatched smoothness. By low running I really mean low. Our 2007 swift has done just little over 25,000 in all these years. i20 is almost at 15,000 within 1.5yrs. [lol]
As for the verna its been only 16 days since it came home but it definitely wont catch up with i 20.
Will definitely put up buying and initial ownership experience about it.
Hi rajalucy. Yeah I know shelby mustang gt wont ever make it to India.
I never liked the looks of swift [always used to refer our swift as frog] but nowadays after verna took its covered parking space, I am starting to feel for the cute frogy [;)]

350Z

Core Team
Re: Hello From a Fellow ! !

I love playing outdoor games as well and watching moto gp races is my favourite activity other than spending most of my time on internet.
Welcome aboard! Hope this forum will now make for a more productive utilization of your online surfing time. Just give us a buzz if you need a hand around. Have a great stay.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6

Thank you 350Z sir.
Productive utilization lets see,will enjoy my stay undoubtedly.

Well the reason for selecting this username is I was an addicted online multiplayer gamer where this was my character name
Hmm, so it's YOU who wrote the horrible Ra.One script[anger].

Anyways, heartiest welcome to The Automotive India.

Looking to see more of your rides here.

And remember, love thy gaming but not while driving.

Have a great time here. And don't write another Ra.One please[frustration].

Regards,
Sam
I was addicted to online multiplayer gaming myself, finally got done with it about 2 years back.
Wait till your patients get to hear this[surprise].

Saurabh A very warm welcome to TAI,
Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Enjoy your stay at TAI.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #10
Thank you everyone for warm welcome.
Ra One [surprise] never saw that movie, I am actually not a movie person Mr. Sam [drive]
I stay near Ajmera area Surfer. Are you from around pimpri as well?

Top Bottom