Hello from Shimla

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everybody,
I am Punit, I am from Shimla and a car and travelling enthusiast just like you all.
The rides I have owned till now:
LML NV
Maruti 800
Maruti Alto LX
Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS
Chevrolet Sail LS ABS.

My next car( Whenever i buy)
BMW/AUDI.[:D]

Hey Punit, welcome to The Automotive India!

Hmm, I NV you for your LML NV[;)]. Is it still with you?

Do go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators (never mind your avatar:biggrin:) in case you need any support.

This Forum is as cool as Shimla. Have a great time.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #3
Hey Punit, welcome to The Automotive India!

Hmm, I NV you for your LML NV[;)]. Is it still with you?

Do go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Feel free to get in touch with the Moderators (never mind your avatar:biggrin:) in case you need any support.

This Forum is as cool as Shimla. Have a great time.

Regards,
Sam
Yes, it is still with me, i have restored it though. Got engine rebuilt and paint job. We even had 76 Model Java with us, but not anymore.
Surely will go through the announcements section.
and about the avatar [:D]
Thankyou

Hello Everybody,
I am Punit, I am from Shimla and a car and travelling enthusiast just like you all.
The rides I have owned till now:
LML NV
Maruti 800
Maruti Alto LX
Maruti Wagon R VXI ABS
Chevrolet Sail LS ABS.

My next car( Whenever i buy)
BMW/AUDI.[:D]
Hi Punit, welcome to TAI family. How is Shilma? Winter started?

Last January we had a road trip to Shimla and Manali all the way from Kerala and we were staying in Mashobra. We really enjoyed the snowfall and the place. Do post some pictures of your rides.

Thread Starter #5
Hi Punit, welcome to TAI family. How is Shilma? Winter started?

Last January we had a road trip to Shimla and Manali all the way from Kerala and we were staying in Mashobra. We really enjoyed the snowfall and the place. Do post some pictures of your rides.
Wow!! that would have been a wonderful road trip,btw which route did you take? any tlog that have you written?
Shimla is wonderful, it has started to getting colder and colder, with higher reaches receiving Snow.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Punit. Nice to have you on board. Keep us posted about the experiences with Sail. Have a wonderful time on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
It was a 17 days road trip. From Jaipur to Shimla we took Delhi-Chandigarh. Here is the link

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...kms-road-trip-covering-13-states-17-days.html
just went through your tlog, its really wonderful. Kudos for your effort

A very warm welcome to TAI Punit.
Look forward to hear more about Shimla and your drives.

Best Regards
IR

Thankyou Iron rock.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...vrolet-sail-ls-abs-tcdi-ownership-review.html
this is the first review that i have written, and more tlogs would be coming soon.[drive]

Top Bottom