Hello. Car Enthusiast from Pondicherry, India.

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I'm from Pondy, but I also spend time in Europe, mostly France. I'm one of the few remaining Indians of French origin [:)] Just discovered this forum and thought I'd join and perhaps I'd get to view and share experiences.

I love cars and its a huge hobby for me as I'm unmarried but have 1 adopted daughter whose grown now.

Cars I've owned / own.

Current
Peugeot 309 - Still rocking this car
Renault Fluence - Recent purchase
Lotus Elise S Club Racer - New toy recently imported
Renault Mégane - My Car in France
Citroën C5 - Daughter's car in France

Previous
Renault Pulse (rebadged Nissan Micra)- Recently purchased by my Daughter unfortunately total loss in accident
Peugeot 206 - Sold in France
Maruti Swift - Sold
Toyota Corolla - Sold in France
Mahindra Verito (rebadged Renault Logan) - Gifted to someone

350Z

Core Team
Current
Peugeot 309 - Still rocking this car
Renault Fluence - Recent purchase
Lotus Elise S Club Racer - New toy recently imported
Renault Mégane - My Car in France
Citroën C5 - Daughter's car in France
Now that’s called a garage. Straight from a classic Peugeot 309 to the thrilling Lotus Elise Racer. I’m not surprised that most of them belong to French carmakers. :smile: Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You’ll sure have a helluva experience here with several likeminded people. Please consider sharing more about the Lotus Elise as well as the hassles involved in importing one. For now, I’m heading to the Peugeot 309 ownership review (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2-my-long-ownership-review-peugeot-309-a.html). Thanks for joining us on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Now that’s called a garage. Straight from a classic Peugeot 309 to the thrilling Lotus Elise Racer. I’m not surprised that most of them belong to French carmakers. :smile: Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You’ll sure have a helluva experience here with several likeminded people. Please consider sharing more about the Lotus Elise as well as the hassles involved in importing one. For now, I’m heading to the Peugeot 309 ownership review (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...2-my-long-ownership-review-peugeot-309-a.html). Thanks for joining us on board.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks, I'll share about the Lotus too. Its one amazing toy. I'm already having a good time with the other ownership reviews.

Muy bien, never knew the Stig's from Pondi:biggrin:!

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, monsieur Pierre, comet allez voux?

Have a great time here and remember to PM me in case you would want to gift another car to someone again [:D].

Prends soin de toi, à bientôt.
Sam

Thread Starter #5
Muy bien, never knew the Stig's from Pondi:biggrin:!

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, monsieur Pierre, comet allez voux?

Have a great time here and remember to PM me in case you would want to gift another car to someone again [:D].

Prends soin de toi, à bientôt.
Sam
lol thanks. I didn't really like that car, I gave it to someone I knew in exchange for something else.

Top Bottom