Hello Friends

Thread Starter #1
Hello frinends,

Myself, Rishikesh Thakur born in Mumbai raised in Panvel and now working in Pune. I'm an auto enthusiast from childhood like all of you guys. No difference in you and me.

Currently I'm having Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 from Oct. 2011. Already crunched 44000Km mark in two years. Enjoying the ride all the time every time :)

Previously owned cars by my family are Fiat Uno, Ford Fiesta 1.8D Pupular Plus, Tata Indica.

Now it time to meet my Ride.

Attachments

Hey Rishikesh

Welcome aboard. You have a wonderful looking ride in your garage. Those Abarth decals and logo is looking amazing on your Punto. Would love to hear more on your ride and the modifications you've done on it. Do start an ownership review.

Hope you have a great stay here. Look forward to your active participation in the forum. Please visit the Announcements section and get accustomed with the rules and regulations. Do get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be.

Regards
GM88

350Z

Core Team
Myself, Rishikesh Thakur born in Mumbai raised in Panvel and now working in Pune. I'm an auto enthusiast from childhood like all of you guys. No difference in you and me.
A warm welcome to The Automotive India, Rishikesh. Great minds think alike. You’re on the right place indeed.

Currently I'm having Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 from Oct. 2011. Already crunched 44000Km mark in two years. Enjoying the ride all the time every time :)

Previously owned cars by my family are Fiat Uno, Ford Fiesta 1.8D Pupular Plus, Tata Indica.
You’ve tastefully updated your Punto and I must compliment that it looks beautiful. Did you owned that Fiesta in India? I would love to see some snaps of her as well.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thakur sahab, welcome to The Automotive India!

Your surname and passion for cars reminds me of a dialogue uttered by Thakur Baldev Singh (Sanjeev Kumar) in Sholay: "ye kaam main apne shauk ke liye karta hoon." (I do this job out of my passion for it).

Nice Abarth improvisation there. Makes me want to repeat the above dialogue in Sanjeev Kumar's nasal tone.

Rare car, the Punto 1.2 (famous as Punto One point who?:biggrin:). Good to see you caring for it so nicely. Make no mistake Thakur sahab, we want an ownership review soon - "Mujhe Gabbar review chahiye. Zinda[;)]". I want the review and it better be alive and kickin'.

Welcome aboard and have a great time!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #8
Thakur sahab, welcome to The Automotive India!

Your surname and passion for cars reminds me of a dialogue uttered by Thakur Baldev Singh (Sanjeev Kumar) in Sholay: "ye kaam main apne shauk ke liye karta hoon." (I do this job out of my passion for it).

Nice Abarth improvisation there. Makes me want to repeat the above dialogue in Sanjeev Kumar's nasal tone.

Rare car, the Punto 1.2 (famous as Punto One point who?:biggrin:). Good to see you caring for it so nicely. Make no mistake Thakur sahab, we want an ownership review soon - "Mujhe Gabbar review chahiye. Zinda[;)]". I want the review and it better be alive and kickin'.

Welcome aboard and have a great time!

Regards,
Sam
Thanks for the good words Sam :)

Hello

A very warm welcome to TAI.
Plenty of Punto enthusiasts here.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom