Hello Petrolheads :)

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I am Girish Nehete. I am a MBA Finance post graduate. I live in Mumbai and working at Mahape. Currently my family owns Mahindra Scorpio and Hyundai i10. Hope to provide valuable information which you guys have been delivering past many years [clap]

Thanks

Heartiest welcome to TAI Girish. Hope you have a great stay over here. We would look forward to your active participation on the forum. You've got some nice rides in your family garage. Would love to hear more feedback on them.

Please go through the Announcements section and get accustomed to the rules and regulations of the forum before posting. Get in touch with the moderators as and when the need be.

Regards
GM88

Hello Girish and welcome to The Automotive India. Hope your Beta value shall match that of the Forum[;)].

Do follow what GM88 has said above. It shall help both you and the Moderators in maintaining the quality of the Forum.

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Girish.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Regards
IR

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Girish. Do tell us more about your Scorpio and i10 through separate ownership reviews. Have a splendid experience on the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom