Hello TAI Members

Thread Starter #1
Hello Every body
My name is Jai (AKA :- Joshua) ,I’m working in a US based company located in Hyderabad. I was not a car freak but started loving it after my mom gifted me her old Maruti 800(Model – STD EX, DX, 2000) to learn driving before trashing it[;)]. Surprise!! I started loving this CARRRRrrrrr [:D].(will let you know more about it)
Actually I believe in DIY rather than going to Mechanic shop, so to sort out few small issues in my CAR started Googling net, Eureka!! found three months back site named as TAI (The Automotive India), to my amaze I found people who are crazy about restoration or MODS and few of them are my favorite like Jarpickle ,SS80 & Varun and I call them “GURU”[clap] .I spend my weekends (Sat/Sun) either maintain my car or reading their posted threads, really you guys made me to Join the site. Thanks for motivating me to DIY . I would be looking out to all the TAI members for more MODs & DIY..Happy Driving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Jai and welcome to The Automotive India.

Good to have another DIY enthusiast on board. You have indeed come to the right place.

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting in the Forum. Do feel free to contact the Moderators in case you require any assistance.

Waiting to read about your DIYs.

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Jai.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
so to sort out few small issues in my CAR started Googling net, Eureka!! found three months back site named as TAI (The Automotive India), to my amaze I found people who are crazy about restoration or MODS....
You’re welcome on board, Joshua. Glad you like the forum. We look forward to make it even better with your support through valuable contribution and by adhering to protocol.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@Joshua

Welcome to TAI family, a mass of like minded people. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on automotive and other subjects like road trips etc.

Woh!!! your date of birth is really great [clap]

Thread Starter #10
@Joshua

Welcome to TAI family, a mass of like minded people. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences on automotive and other subjects like road trips etc.

Woh!!! your date of birth is really great [clap]
Thanks Ram, Sure i'm really going to share my trip which is suppose to be very soon in next month from Hyderabad to Nagpur on my M800 (Approx - 500 KM)[:)]

Thanks Ram, Sure i'm really going to share my trip which is suppose to be very soon in next month from Hyderabad to Nagpur on my M800 (Approx - 500 KM)[:)]

@Joshua

That's a good stretch. I traveled from Nagpur to Hyderabad in February last. The road/lane expansion works were going on during that time. And I heard it is almost completed now.

Welcome aboard Joshua, well it seems that we both are Joshuas! Well have a present stay here and do post pics of your modded 800.

Top Bottom