Hi Folks, its Foby!

Thread Starter #1
Hi Floks ,

This is my first post in TAI , thanks Sankar for refering me in !

I am Foby Sebastian Pellissery. I have been behind the Vintages and classics in Kerala for past 6 years

The Vintage and Classics of Travancore,Cochin and Malabar.

Travancore,Cochin and Malabar forms the God's own country Kerala.

There are many vintage and Classic automobiles in Kerala, I shall start a thread which will be dedicated to show case the Vintage beauties across Kerala.

A humble photolouge to share and discuss various vintages in Kerala.

Thread to follow soon

See you around,

FRK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Foby and welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another vintage automobile buff on the Forum.

Your original post has been edited and moved here. Please start a new thread as and when you are ready with the pictures.

Do visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Please feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Waiting to see your photo collection.

Regards,
Sam

Hi Foby, welcome to The Automotive India.
Nice to see a vintage lover in you and looking forward to see your photo collection as you said.
Enjoy your stay.

Hey Foby,

You have finally signed up in TAI [:D]. Welcome to TAI and have a pleasant stay here.

To TAI members:- Foby is my colleague for more than 2 years now and i know for sure that He is quite crazy about Vintage cars. Even though he is mostly interested in Vintage cars, his knowledge about automobile industry as a whole is very deep. I am sure his presence in TAI will help quite a lot of members here.

Regards,
Sankar

Hey Foby Sebastian

I know you from the other popular forum. I'm not a member there but a regular visitor and I knew that it was you the moment I read "Hi Folks, its Foby!" :)
Have a pleasant experience on this forum mate.

Regards,
Vipin

Hey Foby Sebastian

I know you from the other popular forum. I'm not a member there but a regular visitor and I knew that it was you the moment I read "Hi Folks, its Foby!" :)
Have a pleasant experience on this forum mate.

Regards,
Vipin

Top Bottom