Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

Myself Nishant and joined TAI today. I am following TAI for a while now but only as a reader and now thought to join in as well.

Regarding Cars front, I used to own a Ford Ikon 1.6 NXT but sold it before leaving indian [cry]

Now, I have brought a 2010 December Hyundai Accent Executive which has run 35 k kilometers. I am a newbie on car techs and hope to learn a lot on this forum.

Nishant

Hello Nishant and welcome to The Automotive India.

Lucky you, having owned the 1.6 ROCAM. In third gear, at 4500rpm, its exhaust note could give Pavarotti a case of lose bowels.

Please go through the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting of the Forum. Do feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #3
Hi Sam,

Thanks for the welcome. I have also posted about my new buy but I a not sure if i Put that up in correct thread/forum. Will check the rules as well. The last thing I want is to be a spammer.

Nishant

Welcome Nishant.
How much did it cost & what is the mileage? Is it a petrol version? Any issues with it? Some pics please.
Regards,

350Z

Core Team
Myself Nishant and joined TAI today. I am following TAI for a while now but only as a reader and now thought to join in as well.
Hi Nishant. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India and thanks for joining us. Have a fantastic experience on the forum. Do feel free to contact if you need a hand around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Thanks Dodge. Yeah, I am very new to car in term of details regarding engine; expecting on gaining knowledge from experts here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom