Hello Everyone.

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone I just regiestered on TAI. Glad to see people sharing their experiences and knowledge.[clap]

I live in Chennai and very fond of cars and bikes. i have bought a daewoo matiz few months before just for learning before going for swift or Wagon R but i should say that i am now sort of addicted to this little charm that i want to do few mods. by the way the car is in very good condition.

will try something soon and shall keep posting. also need you suggestions and support on this.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
i have bought a daewoo matiz few months before just for learning before going for swift or Wagon R but i should say that i am now sort of addicted to this little charm that i want to do few mods. by the way the car is in very good condition.
Hey good to see an owner of Matiz. Welcome aboard. How old is the car and how much has it clocked? Do consider sharing about its ownership and maintenance experiences so far.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello rajr and heartiest welcome to The Automotive India!!

Congrats on your Matiz. New or old a car is a car. I remember when the Matiz was launched in India, the Chairman of Daewoo India Mr. S G Awasthi had said "it will be the jeans among cars."

So I guess all of us here on TAI must congratulate you on wearing a jeans designed by the great Giorgetto Giugiaro [cheers].

I also remember an old issue of Business Standard Motoring magazine where their journos became so fond of their long term Matiz that they named it 'Koochie Koochie'.

So here's wishing you a happy ownership experience and lots of enrichment here on the Forum.

Do visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum. Please feel free to contact the Moderators in case you need any assistance.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #5
Thanks 350Z , ADS99 & Sam.

Yes indeed its great car. Recently performed a tooth paste cleaning test on my head lights and yes a it worked like a charm. also replaced some interior lights with LEDs looks great.
Looking for decent spoiler.

At present want to replace my headlights.Before going for HID i want to give a try with PHILIPS Xtreme Vision 55w/60 (+100%) light h4 bulbs. do you guys any suggestions?

Welcome aboard to Tai, Rajr. [:)]

Nice to see one more enthusiast in TAI and wishing you very best for your mod work to your car.

You would get more suggestions if you open a thread on a proper sub-forum of TAI. Good Luck. [clap]

A very welcome to TAI rajr.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom