Hi To All TAI Auto Heads

Thread Starter #1
Hi all TAI members,

I am Krishna (29 yrs) working in a private IT sector. I am currently in the market for a new car which will be my first. Would select either Polo GT TDI or Ecosport TDCI Trend soon.

Current Location: Chennai
Current Ride: Pulsar 150 DTSi UG3 completed around 45K kms without even a single issue apart from the regular service[clap].
Planning to buy: VW Polo GT TDI Vs Ford Ecosport TDCI Trend[confused]

Thank you all for welcoming me to this forum. I have been a silent reader (Guest) of TAI all this time and just now i realized that i should register here.

Will Keep you updated on my car purchase.

Cheers,
Krishna

Re: Hi to all TAI AutoHeads

Hi Krishna,
Welcome to The Automotive India.Ecosport is a very good option, but Polo GTD is no pushover,it has a great oil burner under hood.If you are spirited driver GTD is the one.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Thread Starter #3

Hi Krishna,
Welcome to The Automotive India.Ecosport is a very good option, but Polo GTD is no pushover,it has a great oil burner under hood.If you are spirited driver GTD is the one.
Regards,
Aneesh.
Thanks for your wishes and advice "draneeshpm". But, I dont wish to hijack this Introduction thread. Will raise my doubts/concerns between these two cars in the appropriate thread.

Will update this thread with the link once i post the same.

Vanakkam Krishna and welcome to The Automotive India!

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you require any support.

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam

Hi all TAI members,

I am Krishna (29 yrs) working in a private IT sector. I am currently in the market for a new car which will be my first. Would select either Polo GT TDI or Ecosport TDCI Trend soon.

Current Location: Chennai
Current Ride: Pulsar 150 DTSi UG3 completed around 45K kms without even a single issue apart from the regular service[clap].
Planning to buy: VW Polo GT TDI Vs Ford Ecosport TDCI Trend[confused]

Thank you all for welcoming me to this forum. I have been a silent reader (Guest) of TAI all this time and just now i realized that i should register here.

Will Keep you updated on my car purchase.

Cheers,
Krishna
Hai Krishna

Welcome to TAI. Hope you will be getting your car very shortly, and waiting for the updates.

And your date of birth is really memorable [clap]

Thread Starter #7
Vanakkam Krishna and welcome to The Automotive India!

Please visit the Announcements section and understand the rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to get in touch with the Moderators in case you require any support.

Have a great time here.

Regards,
Sam
@Krishna

Welcome to TAI !! wish you a wonderful stay and interactions[:)]
Hai Krishna

Welcome to TAI. Hope you will be getting your car very shortly, and waiting for the updates.

And your date of birth is really memorable [clap]
Thanks for all your wishes. Will keep updated on my purchase on the relevant section.

@ AR Ram, Thanks for your comment on my birth date. Feel proud to be an Indian. You have an eagle eye. :offtopic:

350Z

Core Team
Planning to buy: VW Polo GT TDI Vs Ford Ecosport TDCI Trend
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Krishna. You’ve shortlisted two very competent cars and neither of them will let you down. Congrats in advance and keep us posted.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom