Hanbrake Harry

350Z

Core Team
Hello Handbrake Harry, A warm welcome to you in the Automotive India. Please do go through the General Guidelines of Community once, which would help to make your stay a pleasurable as well as memorable one. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Handbrake Harry,hope you remember me,I guess we are friends on some other site.
Welcome to TAI,have a pleasant stay.Do post pictures of your ride and your ownership report.

Welcome,its a great pleasure to see you in here. Been knowing you since the features in magazines of yester years. Really miss those days.[clap]
-----------Next Post-----------
Hello,

This Harish aka Handbrake Harry. Been involved with cars, racing and motorsport since 1982. Currently race a M800 turbo.

Best Regards,
Harry
Love to hear more about the 800 Turbo

Last edited:
Welcome to TAI harry. Seems you are already a known name in motorsports. Glad to have you onboard. Enjoy your stay!

Hello Harry! Nice username you have there. [lol] Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a great time here.
And BTW Guys, it surely looks photoshopped to me. [glasses]

I bet it is a PS work for sure, so what's the reason of posting it? anyways, welcome home handbrake harry. looking forward to read stories of your experience in motorsports.

Hello Harry,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Love to hear more from you about the 800 Turbo..

Top Bottom