Hope This is For Real!

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,
To be honest I was very surprised to know that joining TAI is so simple.I'm not a very skilled writer to get any second glance,so was apprehensive whether to apply for a membership.So on this Saturday afternoon tried joining and I was in for a big surprise,it was so simple.First I thought its some kind of mistake,but then I typed the title for this and voila its real.Thank you all behind this for keeping it simple for mortals like me.
Well now I will try to put some some words about me.I really don't have a long fascination for cars,my Dad bought our first car when I was 21,our humble Maruti 800.It wasn't because we didn't want a car earlier,but we couldn't afford one,even that was bought on a loan.That was 14 years back,that's when I started to learn about cars,started reading and developed a love for cars.Two years later my Dad and Mom bought me my first car a Maruti Zen LX,its a non MPFI,non power steering one.That's the car which has seen all the tribulations of my life till now,yep its still my only car!12 years and the same car,you may wonder why?That's some strange reason,after driving a non power steering car,I couldn't drive any car with electrical power steering with real confidence!Three years back I made my Dad sell our trusted 800 as he was getting old and the absence of ABS and Airbags were making me nervous.We bought a Ford Figo tdci,It does have a beautiful hydraulic steering,but Mom won't let me buy another Figo.Oh,forgot who am I and what am I?Sorry guys for the boring introduction.I'm Aneesh,hailing from Kerala.I'm a post graduate doctor,living near Chalakkudy,a small town between Cochin and Thrissur.I was brought up in Calicut and Wynad.My interests other than cars include travel and cooking.Hope to make some good friends while being in this community.

Thread Starter #3
Hi MSN1,thank you.Seems like you had a Figo,you sold it so fast?Was it due to some shortcomings or irresistible pull from Ecosport?

Hi aneesh I am from Kottayam, what is you specialization in MD?
nice to have other Keralites around here
do start with an ownership thread of your ZEN

Last edited:
Welcome Dr Aneesh. That was an impressive introduction right from your heart. The forum is open to all. Membership procedure is quite simple. It seems you have had bad experience in other forum! Waiting to see your rides. Do start ownership reviews of your current rides.

Thread Starter #7
Hi aneesh I am from Kottayam
do start with an ownership thread of your ZEN
Hi Kannan,I did my pg in General Medicine.I'm basically from Karukachal,had a brief stint in Bharananganam.I used to visit Favorites,an Italian restaurant in Kanjikuzhy.Ownership of Zen is not worth I feel,not many will get any useful information and don't wanna get into trouble with moderators for an out of production car ownership review.

Dear draneeshpm,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Your diagnosis about the 'easy membership syndrome' is absolutely correct (not even a Hippocratic oath required, ha![;)]) and I am sanguine that the prognosis of this membership syndrome shall also prove positively therapeutic for you and all of us here on the Forum. No ampoules, vials, or syrups here, only 'car and motorcycle' therapy is administered as a treatment for all ailments.

Please visit the Announcements section and acquaint yourself with policies and rules of posting on the Forum and feel free to contact the Moderator team in case you require any support.

Welcome again, Doc!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #15
Sam Dinkar said:
Dear draneeshpm
Regards,
Sam
Hi Sam Dinkar,
That was a warm medical welcome.Yep'I have gone through the policies of this forum,hope I don't break it.I guess you are a B.pharm graduate [;)]?

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom