Hello Everybody

Thread Starter #1
hey dudes, whats up anyway?
i am new to this forum that's why i need to introduce myself,
i am panky, i have a great passion for cars.
my garage consists of :--
hyundai elantra 1.8 GLS
toyota celica coupe 2.0 GT4
maruti suzuki a-star 1.0 VXi
loves music, dance n traveling on long drives on weekends,
according to me, life is like a softy, so lick it before it melts away.........!
bye

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard Pankaj, Nice to have you on The Automotive India. I must say that you've a powered pack set of wheels in your garage and I'd definitely love to read an ownership report of your Toyota Celica.

Please do take a look at Guidelines of Community to learn the basic functions and do feel free to Contact Us for any assistance regarding forum, Anytime.

Welcome Again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey panky..a very warm welcome to you in TAI! wishing a rocking stay in here and wow great rides, is it the same celica which participated in Maruti Suzuki autocross?great to see you!

Hello Pankaj!

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay.

Nice to hear that you own great set of wheels & love to hear more about your rides.

Hey Pankaj welcome to TAI , hope you have a pleasant stay here!!

Looking forward to the ownership report of your Celica!! And your modded Elantra is also looking great! At first looks i mistaked it for a City!!

Hi Pankaj,I have seen your car's photos on the respective modifier's website,I never expected to have a chat with the owner of a modified ride,after a long time,we have got one.
Please post your ownership report and details of the modifications done on each cars in the appropriate thread.

Top Bottom