Hello Everyone!

Thread Starter #1
Hi! My name is Amaan Ahmed and i live in Mumbai. I am a junior college student, and a complete petrolhead! I just love cars and bikes, all of them! I don't own any rides as of now, (because i am underage) but in the future, i sure will. My dream rides are the BMW X6M and Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special, which i would love to own. I hope to have a great time ahead with all of you. Thanks![:)]

350Z

Core Team
Hello Amaan, Welcome aboard. Wishing you a pleasant stay in this Automobile Nirvana and hope to see you participating in various discussions around. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Amaan welcome to TAI!! There are a lot of mumbaikars present around here! Feel free to interact with them!!

Looking forward to informative and interesting posts from you!

Hey amaan, Welcome to TAI. Here are few other members of your age-group. Enjoy your stay. so which car/bike you have in your family?

Thread Starter #11
Guys, thanks A LOT for such a warm welcome! Believe me, i have not been a forum member for even a day now, but i can proudly say that this forum is the best i have joined till date! You guys are just amazing. Thanks once again to all of you. @Umang-Sad to say, but i don't have any vehicle at home. But hopefully, i'll get myself one once i start working. @Aditya- Thanks man! It really is a pleasure for me to be a member of this wonderful forum. [:D]

350Z

Core Team
I’m glad that you are enjoying the stay in here, We’re looking forward to see some informative posts and active participation from you.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #13
Folks, please add the BMW F800R Chris Pfeiffer Edition to my list of dream rides! I have absolutely fallen in love with that bike! Nothing comes close to that bike, for me at least. No Hayabusa, No R1, No nothing. I have promised to get myself one at the earliest when it is possible [:D]

Top Bottom