Hi All

Thread Starter #1
Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks for letting me part of this wonderful auto community.

Myself (TheBeast78 [:)]) , a technology professional from Bangalore , an avid auto buff , who loves speed and long drives.

Vehicles I own/owned in past - 1.3 Getz GLS, 1.3 MJD Punto, Opel Corsa, Maruti zen, 800.

Likely to own in near future: The True Beast - Safari Storme LX. [evil]

Looking forward for a positive contribution and learning a lot from you all experts out here.

Thanks
Dbeast

Hello dbeast78 and a very warm welcome to our Forum. Hope you shall learn and share a lot on The Automotive India. All the best for your Storme LX - two beasts in one home, now that's something to look forward to [clap]!

Please visit the Announcements section to acquaint yourself with the policies and rules of posting on the Forum before you start unleashing the beast in you here.

All the best and welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for accommodating and sharing the space with myself . @Sam - LOL yeah that would make two beast in home- hope wifey wouldnt be hard pressed to choose one over another. [:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI dbeast78
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation here.
Do participate in the Safari Storme review thread actively, many owners here and a lot to share!

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
Thank you All. Pleasure is mine in being part of this forum. Heard about some awesome discounts on Storme this month (considering 10k vehicles that TMIL managed)
30K exchg bonus+20k cash discount+corp discount [clap][clap]

Hi dbeast78, Hearty Welcome to TAI and Hope you enjoy your stay here. [:)]

Top Bottom