Hello Every One

Thread Starter #1
Hello

I am Ganesh Srinivasan, born and brought up in Chennai. I did my schooling from Chennai and did Engineering graduation from Coimbatore.

Joined a major software firm in 95 and still continuing my association. I have worked in Delhi, Chennai and now in Bangalore since 2003.

Bangalore is a really nice place to be in with a pleasant climate almost throughout the year, barring a few months.

I have a very keen interest in Cars, Electronics.

I am currently owning a HH Splendor.

Keen to participate in the various forums to share what I know and get to know what I dont know.

Hearty welcome to TAI ganesh.

this is a great place for auto enthusiasts.

before posting, please go through this, it will help you in a great way.

Warm regards,
TAI Team.

Hello Ganesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a pleasant stay.

This place will quench the thirst of any auto mobile enthusiasts.

Let us know if you require any assistance regarding community by using Contact Form.

Do share more about your rides & ownership experience.

Hey welcome to TAI Ganesh! There are quite a few members from Bangalore now! Maybe you people should have a Bangalore meet soon! Share an ownership report of the rides which you own!!

350Z

Core Team
Hello Ganesh, A warm welcome to you in The Automotive India. Congratulations for the booking of your Manza! Don't forget to update us once the car is delivered. Meanwhile, This thread could be of interest where you may find other 'aspiring' Indigo Manza owners. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11
Welcome Ganesh. One more from Bangalore.[clap]

Your profile shows Manza, so you own it or planning to buy it?
I have booked Manza and expecting it to be delivered sometime during first half of March. Will create a new thread on the Initial Ownership Reports once I get the vehicle in my hands

Top Bottom