Hi Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Have been a long spectator here. For someone who loves to know cars than drive cars, this is one best place. At least, where else unlike these forums can you see a lot of 'multi-brand' issues and solutions offered to them? Every single thread (not just issues :P) is abundant in knowledge.

Working in a Pvt company here in Chennai - owning a Fiesta 1.6 ZXI with 52k on odo. My love for driving a motor started from a very young age. Though we did not have a workhorse for our family, my passion for driving car was so deep inside that I never missed a chance to take the front seat of a car to watch-learn driving. When we got the Machine for ourselves, that was one of the most happiest moment in my entire life.

Every single second on the road I repeat to myself that I want to be a sensible driver. Obey rules, regulations and keep cool. I have driven her to some long distances and I am just waiting all the time for another chance. The passion still remains :D

I am actually overwhelmed that I became a 'member' of this forum. A very long time indeed, it took for me to think about becoming one among you. I'm happy that I am in now. Thanks TAI, for all that I knew about automobiles is also because of you.

Smiles,
Varun

350Z

Core Team
Working in a Pvt company here in Chennai - owning a Fiesta 1.6 ZXI with 52k on odo.
The count of Fiesta owners seems to be increasing on our forum. Welcome aboard to another Fiestian. :smile: How’s this car treating you? You’re sure in the right place with the right bunch of likeminded people. Have a fantastic experience here and just give us a buzz anytime should you need any assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dear Varunr,

Your introduction reminded me of an old Hindi couplet which loosely translates to "it took you a while to arrive, but am glad you did finally arrive."

A very warm welcome to our Forum and wishing you an enriching stay here. Looking forward to your ownership review of the 1.6.

Please do visit the Announcements section and acquaint yourself with the rules of the Forum before you start posting.

Welcome again!

Regards,
Sam

A very warm welcome to TAI Varun.
I wonder why it took you so long - are we so bad :tongue:

Look forward to your ownership review !
Have a nice stay here

Best Wishes
IR

Hello varunr, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice intro and we see that love shown towards your passion towards automobiles and your fiesta, so please don't mind sharing an ownership review so far of your car and share your experiences with fellow members who will be happy to help you.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

Thread Starter #7
@ IR - I spend most of my free time here - it's just because TAI is that awesome. I am happy that at least now I am one in this awesomeness. :)

@Sam, Vishwas - I will definitely post up a review in some time soon.

Thanks all for your love,
Varun

Top Bottom