Good Morning TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi fellow members,

I wish to introduce myself as Shankar and I am from Trivandrum working in a reputed IT company. Today I am here only because of my passion towards automobiles and definitely TAI is one of the best platforms for information sharing which helps in building a new generation of 'RESPONSIBLE' & 'SAFE' drivers.

On a personal front I am more into travelling and exploring new places and that too driving in a car which increases the thrill!!! At present my garage is occupied by a Maruti Suzuki Ritz Vxi and I hope that very soon I will be gearing a Ford Classic on the roads of Trivandrum.

Looking forward to have a very good relationship with fellow TAI members and let me wish everyone out here an excellent day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Godfather and a very warm welcome to our wonderful Forum! The Automotive India is replete with members who own Ritz VXis and Fiesta Classics and so hopefully you would get engaged in quality discussions about maintaining your Ritz and going for the best deal with respect to the Classic. Please visit the Announcements section and acquaint yourself with the Forum policies and rules - it would help both you and the Moderators.
Announcements

Hope you shall leave the gun and take the cannoli!

Thread Starter #3
Hello Godfather and a very warm welcome to our wonderful Forum! The Automotive India is replete with members who own Ritz VXis and Fiesta Classics and so hopefully you would get engaged in quality discussions about maintaining your Ritz and going for the best deal with respect to the Classic. Please visit the Announcements section and acquaint yourself with the Forum policies and rules - it would help both you and the Moderators.
Announcements

Hope you shall leave the gun and take the cannoli!
Thanks Sam for your wishes and yes i prefer cannoli to gun [clap]

A very warm welcome to TAI Godfather
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Btw the Godfather of this forum also owns a Fiesta, check out his ownership review.[:D]

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #5
Thank you IR for welcoming me to the forum.

Sorry for my ignorance but who whom did you refer to? (godfather of this forum)

Hello Shankar,

Welcome onboard. Congratulations for your Ford Fiesta Classic. I presume that you are soon going to book it. Do keep us updated.
Feel free to share about your experiences with the Japanese tall boy Ritz in the ownership section.

Cheers.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome aboard, Shankar. Glad to see another enthusiast amongst us. When are you getting the Fiesta? Congratulations in advance. You won’t regret this decision. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #11
Welcome aboard, Shankar. Glad to see another enthusiast amongst us. When are you getting the Fiesta? Congratulations in advance. You won’t regret this decision. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks Vibhor for the warm welcome.

Unfortunately i am not getting the Fiesta, basically the decision was to get a second hand one and the deal was called off due to several reasons [frustration]

But now i am glued into the all new Honda Jazz that's set to roll out again early next year...so fingers crossed [thinking]

350Z

Core Team
Unfortunately i am not getting the Fiesta, basically the decision was to get a second hand one and the deal was called off due to several reasons
Used car deals are always unpredictable. No problems. There are loads of exciting new cars coming up and I can bet that the wait is going to be well worth it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Shankar, welcome to TAI family and wish you a very pleasant stay with same passion we all share.
Do share about your ownership report of your ritz in its related thread.

Hello Godfather, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

Lucky you got the username till now where no one had, that was a nice intro and please do share some of your T-logs and experiences with us. All the best for your decision of Jazz, its the hot hatch for me.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Thread Starter #15
Thanks Vishwas for the welcome. Regarding the username, yes i was surprised! never thought that it will be so easy [;)]

Top Bottom