Hello From Namma Bengalooru

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys this is mukesh from Bangalore.
Born in Mangalore, Brought up in Bangalore.
Currently i am studying B.E in Computer science Pre-Final year.
Your real Name: Mukesh Shenoy

Why did you chose this user ID: My name is Mukesh. U is my dads name,and s is surname

Your Age: I am just 22.

Where you live: Bengalooru

Your Interests: Car Driving, Playing outdoor games, PC games as well!

Your likes/dislikes:1. I like those who accept that they have commited mistake and accept it honestly.
2.I like high speed driving on an highway.
3.I like going for a long drive.

I hate waiting for someone and waste my precious time.

The main reason for joining this forum is because of my VLX mHawk.
And i want to share views with my dear and near ones.
Welcome all.
Regards
Mukesh(mHawked)

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Welcome Aboard!

Hello Mukesh, Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. We're always glad to see another hardcore automobile enthusiast joining this community. Nice to know that you own a Scorpio, Even our friendly mod - raj_5004 too owns a couple of them, You guys will have a nice time sharing experience. Also, Mukesh We'd appreciate if check out the General Guidelines of community before posting and for any assistance, Just Contact our staff and we're here 24x7 to help you.

Have a great stay and Welcome again! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Mukesh,

Welcome to The Automotive India & have a great stay!

Nice to hear that you own India's favourite SUV.

Let us know if you require any assistance regarding community by using Contact Form.

Do share more about your rides & ownership experience.

Hey Mukesh welcome on board! You can share your experiences with Raj who owns two stunning Scorpio's!! He will guide regarding any queries about the Scorpio!

We both seem to have almost the same Interests and likes![:)]

Thread Starter #5
Hey Mukesh welcome on board! You can share your experiences with Raj who owns two stunning Scorpio's!! He will guide regarding any queries about the Scorpio!

We both seem to have almost the same Interests and likes![:)]
Hello all.
What an overhelming response.
Thank you.

350Z

Core Team
Yes, Please feel free to create a separate thread with a review and pictures of your ride under "Ownership Reports" Section.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh don worry our friendly mods will help you out! Yes you have to start a separate thread in the appropriate section! Check out the other various reports from the members to get a general idea of the format!

I was also like you searching for everything in the beginning , you will get used to everything in a week! Believe me this is the most happening place online and i bet you will get addicted here soon!![thumbsup]

We also do have quite a few active members from Bangalore! Maybe you guys can meet up soon!

Last edited:
Nice to know that you own a Scorpio, Even our friendly mod - raj_5004 too owns a couple of them, You guys will have a nice time sharing experience.
hi mukesh, welcome to TAI. [:)]

As others have already mentioned, even i have a scorpio VLX, so i am glad to have you on board.

regrading your query on where to post the new thread, you can start your very own ownership thread in this section. Click on "new thread" & get started!

You can view the my scorpio's ownership threads here & here.

I thought you are in US currently, or something similar[lol].

Welcome and good to know that one more member is from Bangalore.
Me too thought the same, and was wondering about the Namma Bengalooru.
Welcome abroad, and keep posting!!

Top Bottom