Hello!

Thread Starter #1
Hey there guys!

This is Ranjith from Cochin.Wasn't much into cars ever since i moved here from the Middle East-(Yes im a Motorcycle guy! :)) but largely due to the fact that i only had a Santro,well i still have,not for long though,cause,yes even i am waiting for the delivery of my....yep,EcoSport! [clap]

Booked the 1.5L AT in Black.Anyway glad to be here and hope you guys bear with me .

So see you guys at the ES thread [;)]

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello RMN4,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another 'Soon to be' Ecosport owner on board. When is the expected delivery of your car? Do keep us updated.
Have an enjoyable stay.

Cheers!

350Z

Core Team
Gosh. Ecosports are raining in TAI. But I’m not surprised. Heartiest congratulations and welcome to The Automotive India. It’ll be interesting to read owner’s take on AT version.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks Guys.
3 Months is what my Dealer has quoted.Seems production of AT is only beginning.Anyway im fine with that since im busy for some time now.
Will surely give my side of the AT :) .Had narrowed down to the Fiesta last year,family needs an AT and the DCT box really tempted me unlike any other AT's in the price range,anyway decided to hold off till the EcoSport came out and looks like it was worth it. Coming back to a FORD after 10 long years the last being a TAURUS!

Hi RMN4,

Very warm welcome wishes man!!

I would love to know about your ownership experience of a "Taurus". In the meantime you get your ES and get buisy with it, just write a short ownership review of Taurus.[;)]

Between, Congrats on booking the latest CUV on the block!!

Top Bottom