Hello TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Just joined TAI, My self Kapil, Am from Bangalore. I am a Financial Consultant and am self employed.

Happened to read the Ecosport review on TAI and became a fan. Awesome work TAI.

I own a Zen Estilo 2009 and waiting for the delivery of Ecosport ( Ecoboost Titanium O in Panther Black )

Drive Safe Cheers.
Kapil

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi kapil, welcome to TAI.Nice to know that you liked our official review of Ecosport.
Congratulations on your new booking and hope to see your ownership thread soon.
Do go through our rules section and enjoy your stay.

A very Warm welcome to TAI Kapil.
Congrats on the Ecosport booking, look forward to your ownership review.
Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Ecoboost,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Its raining Ecosport here. Do keep us updated with the delivery date. Have a wonderful stay.

Cheers!

350Z

Core Team
Happened to read the Ecosport review on TAI and became a fan. Awesome work TAI.
Hi Kapil and welcome to The Automotive India. We put forward our best efforts to conduct and publish each review. Reading such response from members, more so from those who have actually took their benefit, makes up for our hard work. Thanks for the kind words, look forward to an active participation from your end.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
Thank you Akash, Dear 350Z Thank you, I am an active member of some other automotive forums also, I find TAI Ecosport review to be the best. I got to know several new things about Ecosport here ( ie after booking mine ). In fact its the only review that I read on TAI. Keep up the good work.

Drive Safe.

Welcome.
So when are you getting the delivery of ES. I am really impressed by the rear view of the car, a macho look. Looking forward for up dates on ES.
A.P.Das

Thread Starter #10
Thank you rahulgupta3101 and Mr. Das I booked it on 6th July and delivery time is 90-150 days, am also waiting like others. keeping my fingers crossed. Will defenitely keep you posted.

Top Bottom