Hello From Kerala

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAI,

I am probably older than most of you (late 40s). I just joined for a few basic queries, but I find myself coming back just to see whats happening.

As I am not very well versed with cars I think I will be more of a reader than contributer.

As I have lived abroad for over 2 decades I am not very familiar with the ways things get done here, so please bear with me.

Finally a very big thankyou to all the guys who have patiently answered my questions (I know its boring answering the same question over & over again).

Hello John,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Now since you have been abroad for so long, you might like to share your experience with the various cars you had there. Feel free to open up a new thread for the same.

Cheers.

A very warm welcome to TAI John.
As HR stated age is just a number!

Would love to hear more on your experience and look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello JOHNLORD, Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

Just post your queries,we are happy to respond, please do share more about your abroad experiences and the automotive scene there.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Hi JOHNLORD, welcome on board.Do share your experience with the scenario overseas where you stayed till now.Enjoy.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks guys,

To be honest, when I lived abroad driving and cars were not of any interest to me. I drove to get from A - B. Driving your own car was/is cheaper than public transport (buses/trains).

Hello John,

A very warm welcome to TAI!!

As many said and I just reitrate in a different fashion, " At 40 , you start second innings of your life,so cheers to it and lets talk some cars here..[;)]"

Thread Starter #10
Thankyou for the nice welcome everbody, as I said before, I know very little about cars, so I guess I will be more of a lurker than a contributer.[;)]

Top Bottom