Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
This is Suresh - 37/M. Just got to know about this website (forum) while searching owners feedback and accessories for Ertiga ZDi. Very much impressed with the tonnes of info. from fellow members with their detailed reviews, feedback's, suggestions..etc., and just decided to join and landed in writing my self introduction here [:D]. Its really nice to be a part of this community.

Living in Chennai for past 6 years and currently working as Technical Manager in a Telecom IT Major here.

Coming to the hobbies/passions....I play Carroms (when time permits) and have passion for long drives with family in and around countryside.

Very recently bought Ertiga ZDi (upgraded from Santro Xing GLS) and busy in understanding this diesel mill and ornamenting it in my free time now [:)]

That's for now and best wishes for fellow TAI members [:)]

- Suresh

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Suresh. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please don’t hesitate to contact the moderators if any support is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello bvsuresh, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice brief intro of yours and we are glad that you learnt many things of Ertiga,congrats for your Ertiga ZDI again, we like to see the ownership review of your possession too!

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Suresh
Look forward to read your Ertiga experience
Have a nice stay here !

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom