Holy Smoke. One More Petrolhead From chennai

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

OR it should have been ladies and gentleman???, Hope there are very few of the fairer sex to lose my vote share anyway[lol]. Coming to the part about introduction, I am not as young as the topic heading suggests[;)] and have already crossed 40[cry], so here goes my details

Name : T.K.Subbaraman

Job: A.E.E in TNEB

Place: Chennai (Porur)

Rides : 1. A first gen TVS Super XL
2. A fantastic 2003 HH Splendour Black
3. A 2010 Hyundai I10 1.1 Magna (2009 manufactured)

I know you people hate crats and I am one of them, but I hope to bring the other side during discussions. I love anything mechanical from the toddler stage and I love trains & automobiles. Hope to learn much from you guys and to enjoy the discussions.

Drive safe,

Regards
Subbaraman

Re: Holy smoke, one more petrolhead from chennai

Welcome to TAI Subbaraman,

That's a nice and refreshing Intro of your by you. How about giving the same in the Introduction section of Forum and not necessarily opening up a new Thread for it. Just a suggestion :)

Welcome to TAI Sir,
Do start an ownership review of your vehicles. Eagerly waiting to know more about your TVS Super XL. Have a pleasant stay here.

Thread Starter #4

Thx for your wishes envynicky & shantanu.

How about giving the same in the Introduction section of Forum and not necessarily opening up a new Thread for it. Just a suggestion :)
Really sorry, I did not find such a topic and seeing the individual topics, I created one[frustration]. Can you guide me to the correct topic please.

Thx in advance

350Z

Core Team
I know you people hate crats and I am one of them, but I hope to bring the other side during discussions.
We don’t hate them. Just that they turn like us in no time after involving the forum discussions. Nice introduction, it'll be a pleasure reading your posts. Have a nice experience.

Really sorry, I did not find such a topic and seeing the individual topics, I created one. Can you guide me to the correct topic please.
It’s fine to open up a separate thread for introduction. No problems.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Subbaraman, a warm welcome to TAI. Have a wonderful say in this form. Really you can learn a lot about vehicles in this form.

Hello Sraman, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com.

That was a some unique way of introducing yourself, we are happy to have you to here and please do share more about your rides (like an ownership review), the i10 as your avatar looks great.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

A big welcome to you Subburaman. Good to meet another one from Porur. I too live near Porur.
BTW. I was looking for some reputable accessories shop around Porur. Do you (or anyone else reading this) know any? Thanks :)

Hello Subbaraman,

Welcome to TAI[clap],

Even I too stay in Porur[;)]

Hope oneday will meet you & Siva kumar.

@Subbaraman & SivaKumar: PM your number to Me:)

BTW, Have a pleasant stay here :)

Ladies will be still easy to find on a forum, but a gentleman - i have my doubts! [:D]

A very warm welcome to TAI!
Regarding the age life begins at naughty forty!

Have a nice stay here and look forward to hear more from your end!

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom