Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi, would like to introduce myself.
I come from a small island in the mediterrenean sea called MALTA. 60 miles south
of Sicily.
I am 67 years old and a retired skipper. Besides watching movies I love travelling a lot.
I have owned a Maruti 800 for the past 16 years and still going strong like the first day it came out of the main dealer. Must add that in Malta there are thousands of these cars on the road.
Hope you'll accept me as one of you in this forum.Will certainly be appreciated.Thank you.
Regards to you all
carca1945

Hello carca1945, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice briefing of yourself and your interests and perhaps our senior member in this forum, we would like to listen your various experiences and some information on Malta,

And you have a maruti 800 there? So nice! please share the photo here if you don't mind.

And Sicily, the birthplace of Mafia(not offensive), please do share some of your reviews as well.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance. [:)]

A very warm welcome to the forum Carca1945!
Beautiful little island!

Please share your M800 pics from scenic Malta, would love to hear your experiences, plenty of M800 fans here.

Have a nice stay

Best Wishes
IR

Top Bottom