New Friend on TAI

Thread Starter #1
Hi, my name is Raghuram. I hail from the state of Odisha and currently live at New Delhi. I am serving as a soldier in Defence. Whenever I get sometime, I try to play some tunes of old Bolloywood songs on keyboard. However, these days I hardly do that because of tight schedules. When I was thinking of graduating from two wheeler to four wheeler, I came across TAI on the Net. I was really impressed by the stuff which TAI carries. The posts of other old members are so informative. That is why I thought of becoming a member so that I can learn something about automobile. Well, I own the people's Car which obviously is Tata Nano LX 2012. By having a look at my username, one can easily know what vehicle I have. Finally, I hope I would have a good time ahead with TAI.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India and a nice introduction there. I’m glad to see a defense personnel on board. Look forward to read your experiences. Have a pleasant stay. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A warm welcome to TAI. It is pleasant to see a defense person in this form. Have a good time in this form.

A very warm welcome to TAI NLX12!
Special thanks for keeping us safe!

Look forward to your active contributions to the forum and also look forward to hear your experiences.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Raghuram, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com,

That was a nice intro of yous and congrats for your nano lx, it will be nice to see your ownership review on your nano and we are glad to hear that you liked the most out of TAI.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.

Top Bottom