Hello and Guten Tag !! Happy To Be Here

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone

Im Dippy and Im from the city of dreams, Mumbai. Cars have been my first love ever since I was a toddler. I was born in Mumbai, spent a good amount of my childhood in Dubai and then back to Mumbai and been here ever since. Do some web designing and some freelance automotive writing to earn my two cents.

Being in Dubai as a kid exposed me to the world's finest automobiles right from the beginning. I credit my love for cars to this factor. I love supercars and I feel they are the epitome of engineering. I drool on cars from Maranello and Sant Agata, in short cars from Italy. They really do things with passion.

I have been lucky and fortunate enough to have driven some really exclusive and exotic cars like the Lamborghini Aventador , Ferrari 458 Italia, the Gallardo Super Trofeo Stradale, Jaguar XKR-S to name a few. Those are memories for a lifetime.

Coming back to earth my daily drive, I drive an Old Honda City 2003 1.5 automatic which has clocked 1.20 lakh kms till date and still going strong. It is still one of the finest cars we have on road today.

I dream of owning a Ferrari 355 someday but then any Ferrari would do but I have immense respect and love for the Porsche 911. Till then working towards this goal. Lets see where life takes me.

Apart from the above, Im an avid music lover and music from the 80s and 70s is what you will find in my ipod. Love going to the movies, meeting new people and striking conversations. Im also a big foodie. I have also studied 4 levels of German and I am pretty good at the language now.

Not much a fan of the bat ball game, and I am a hardcore tifosi when it comes to Formula 1. There is quite nothing like watching a Grand Prix live at the circuit. Ayrton Senna and Michael Schumacher are my favourite drivers and I currently support Fernando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen in the championship. Red Bull is a no no.

Well thats it from me then. Hope to have some interesting discussions on this forum and meeting more petrolheads.

Cheerio

Welcome to TAI dippy, that honda is a indeed sound like a nice ride and still wins over many cars today. post some pics of your ride and share your experience of owning a automatic transmission

350Z

Core Team
Im Dippy and Im from the city of dreams, Mumbai. Cars have been my first love ever since I was a toddler. I was born in Mumbai, spent a good amount of my childhood in Dubai and then back to Mumbai and been here ever since. Do some web designing and some freelance automotive writing to earn my two cents.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Dippy. I think have read this name earlier. :smile: I have been to your blog a couple of times and enjoyed reading the supercar reviews. Look forward to read them here too. Have a nice experience on board and feel free to get in touch for forum related assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey Dippy ! Hearty welcome here to the TAI . You are lucky enough to get behind the wheels of the world's most exotic cars around :) happy revving :)

Thread Starter #6
Welcome to TAI dippy, that honda is a indeed sound like a nice ride and still wins over many cars today. post some pics of your ride and share your experience of owning a automatic transmission
Thank you. Will post my review soon

welcome to TAI man! enjoy your stay!!
Thanks man

Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Dippy. I think have read this name earlier. :smile: I have been to your blog a couple of times and enjoyed reading the supercar reviews. Look forward to read them here too. Have a nice experience on board and feel free to get in touch for forum related assistance.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks a bunch. Glad to know you have read my blog. Looking forward to mixing with the bunch

hey Dippy ! Hearty welcome here to the TAI . You are lucky enough to get behind the wheels of the world's most exotic cars around :) happy revving :)
Thans dude. Yes the experiences were awesome to say the least

Hi buddy, welcome to THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. Have a good time in this form. It was a good and detailed introduction.

welcome to tai Dippy. im just envious with all the rides you have driven. try and post those reviews as well of those supercars!

Welcome to TAI Dippy hope you have a great stay here. So even you have spent a good time in Dubai your list of driving the exotics is way greater than mine. I have never driven any of these exotics but I have been driven around in a R8, F430, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee SRT, X5 M, X6M, Cayenne Turbo and finally the Lumina SS (Vauxhall Monaro known in Europe) ignoring the corollas, altimas and camries of the Dubai Taxi [lol]

We are having a TAI member meet on the 26th at Lonavala it would be great to see you there.

Thread Starter #12
Welcome to TAI Dippy hope you have a great stay here. So even you have spent a good time in Dubai your list of driving the exotics is way greater than mine. I have never driven any of these exotics but I have been driven around in a R8, F430, Cadillac Escalade EXT, Jeep Cherokee, Grand Cherokee SRT, X5 M, X6M, Cayenne Turbo and finally the Lumina SS (Vauxhall Monaro known in Europe) ignoring the corollas, altimas and camries of the Dubai Taxi [lol]

We are having a TAI member meet on the 26th at Lonavala it would be great to see you there.
Thats quite a list of cars there. Yes I read the thread on the Lonavla meet but I am driving on NH8 towards Vapi on the 26th. But rest assured I will be there at the next meet.

Also looking forward to in city dinner or lunch meets as well

Nicht schlecht Dippy Und Ihnen?
Welcome to TAI!

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation ?

Best Wishes
IR

Last edited:
Thread Starter #14
Nicht schlecht Dippy Und Ihnen?
Welcome to TAI!

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation ?

Best Wishes
IR
Danke schon Iron Rock. Es freut mich dass, ich hier gekommen habe.

See you around in the forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom