Hello To All TAI Friends...

Thread Starter #1
Hi all,

I am Satish from Bangalore

I stay with my family and we have two beauties ( Swift and I20 )

I mostly drive the swift - petrol and I20 does the donkeys job of long drives for family ( diesel one )

I have the fascination for automobiles from my young age. I am hoping for an uppgrade soon. Like any progressive thinking man [;)] looking for a SUV. Eyeing an ecosport for practicality (fulfills the need for a car in city and the SUV behaviour) and the review on ecosport brought me here. Good review by the way VIBHOR.

why I am Sid113... I have two sons SIddhanth and SIddharth[:D]

Hope to be active here and add value to the forum

Heartiest welcome to TAI , Satish. Hope to find your continued cheerful participation by posting experience of owning Swift , i20 & probably Ecosport . Do also feel free to go through interesting threads on various topics.

A very warm welcome to TAI Satish !
Hope you SUV dreams get fulfilled shortly.

Have a nice stay here and look forward to your active participation and contribution.

Best Wishes
IR

350Z

Core Team
Eyeing an ecosport for practicality (fulfills the need for a car in city and the SUV behaviour) and the review on ecosport brought me here. Good review by the way VIBHOR.
Thanks. I’m glad you like the review. There are a lot of such exciting topics coming up soon. Please feel free to create a new thread on buying dilemma. It’ll be our pleasure to help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom