Hello People, Harsh From Mumbai.

Thread Starter #1
Hello People.
Im Harsh Shah Residing In Kandivali,Mumbai.
I stay With my family & Yet enjoying my college Life.
The cars we owned were
Maruti Swift (2008-2013) (Sold it just a week back)
Mahindra xuv500 (2012)
I have got this driving interest in me since the time i was 15. [shock]
I don't know whether i should disclose or not my stuffs related to Underage driving. [rules]
Few of my long road trips were , MUMBAI-DELHI,MUMBAI-GOA,MUMBAI-RISHIKESH-MANALI.
As we have sold our swift,There's going to be a new baby in our house soon.[cheers]
I Hope to Be an Active Member here.
Thankyou for accepting me here.

Below are some of pictures of xuv on the trip to manali.

Attachments

Welcome aboard HarshS to this wonderful forum.The second picture of your XUV in just superb.[clap]

After having seen a couple of pictues from you in the other thread, I guess you have plenty more to share with us. Please do start a couple of new threads and share with us your ownership experience so far with XUV and your travel experiences in the T-log thread.

Have a pleasant stay.[:)]

Thread Starter #14
Welcome aboard HarshS to this wonderful forum.The second picture of your XUV in just superb.[clap]

After having seen a couple of pictues from you in the other thread, I guess you have plenty more to share with us. Please do start a couple of new threads and share with us your ownership experience so far with XUV and your travel experiences in the T-log thread.

Have a pleasant stay.[:)]
Thankyou so much. Il make sure to do everything i can. Take care. Cheers.

Hey Welcome aboard Harsh the first picture of your XUV looks great [:)]
Thankyou for your comments.

Welcome Harsh.We too have a Swift and sold it recently.Even my friends too own XUV500.
Hey. Oh,thats sad. Seeing your id name it would be really difficult for you to stay without that baby?

Thank you bro.
Cheers.

Top Bottom