Signing IN!

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

My passion for driving starts way back at the age of 5 (around 1991 :) ). My father realized that and used to let me control the steering of his Fiat Padmini while sitting on his laps. Finally I was allowed to drive on my own to our garage at the age of 12 (Maruti 800). I can never forget that dream come true day - from playing with plates, flying dishes (as steering wheels), toy cars to really driving one. Since then I have been a passionate driver and seldom get bored of it.

Till date I was driving my Dad's Indigo TDi. Now, the time has come for me to move on to my OWN first drive of my hard earned money. Buying a new car withing this month (Mar 2013).

And so, I'm here to interact with my like minded mates to render my support, and moreover take their share of knowledge for this journey.

Enjoy~!

350Z

Core Team
I can never forget that dream come true day - from playing with plates, flying dishes (as steering wheels), toy cars to really driving one. Since then I have been a passionate driver and seldom get bored of it.
Welcome aboard. Your story sounds no different than rest of the petrol heads out here. Nice to see another person joining this ever-growing tribe. So what cars you have shortlisted? Feel free to open up a new thread so that we can pitch in with our opinions. Have a wonderful experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello speedyguy, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice introduction of yours, so which car have you planned so far?

I can never forget that dream come true day - from playing with plates, flying dishes (as steering wheels)
Till date i thought i was the only one who did this(in my child-hood of course) where my parents and other family members made fun of me, but today i am very happy to see that enthusiasts like us are always very imaginative and creative, thanks for sharing.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI mate.
Look forward to your ownership review soon.

Have a nice time here.
Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
Hello People,

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Can't get better. You would be glad to know that after a long struggle, I finally bought a Black Suzuki SX4 ZXi last saturday. The only accessory I have so far taken is the rear parking sensor.

FYI, its a Maruti True Value sale car (about 2 years old), which I got for a decent price. Now I am into the phase of making it more attractive, utility and comfortable. Here my journey begins, seeking your help. I shall post a new thread on this at the appropriate section. Meanwhile, please let me know if we are allowed to share a pic here. I shall do the same hence. Thanks once again. :)

Enjoy~!

350Z

Core Team
Meanwhile, please let me know if we are allowed to share a pic here. I shall do the same hence.
Congrats. What mileage does the odometer reads? Yes, feel free to upload a few pictures in this thread but it’s always a better idea to create an ownership review to discuss in-depth about the car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #9
Thanks 350Z.

Odometer reads about 26,700 during purchase. It's a 2010 year end model. I am writing my first ownership review on the section you mentioned. Shall upload a picture as well. Do catch up to share your thoughts there.

Enjoy~!

Hello and welcome to The Automotive India speedguy.

And congrats for your new acquisition buddy[clap], do start a ownership thread soon. Sx4 is a very good car with the highest GC and if i am not wrong the biggest boot in that segment.

Top Bottom