Hello, Madhav from Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone...been silent member for quite a while now, deciding to jump in.

As far as me, I am obsessed with car care and have become fervent car care enthusiast. I reside in Hyderabad and have been learning and detailing my own car and experimenting on my friends and friends of friends cars ;)

Hope to have a good time here.

Cya Around!!!

Hi Madhav,

Welcome to TAI

Please do share your experience of "learning and detailing my own car and experimenting on my friends and friends of friends cars"

Have a happy and a long stay in TAI [:)]

Regards,
Sankar

Hello Madhav, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice brief intro and congrats for your Alto 800, please do an ownership report of the same.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)]

350Z

Core Team
I reside in Hyderabad and have been learning and detailing my own car and experimenting on my friends and friends of friends cars
I was curious about this username the moment I read it. Now above quoted statement explains it all. :smile: Anyways, welcome aboard. You must check this section out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Madhav,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. I will make sure to ping you when the I hit the shores of Hyderabad:wink:
Many congratulations for your Alto800. Make sure you put up a breif intro of your baby Suzuki.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Top Bottom