Hello Everyone

Thread Starter #1
Hi Fellas

This is Amit from Delhi, aged 29 working in Software Industry. Traveler and photographer by passion

Stumbled upon AutomotiveIndia while researching next car to buy and the forum has already been immense help in guiding me.

I presently have Hyundai I20 Asta (2009) and Eon (2011), Yamaha R15(2009) & Royal Enfield CL500 (2012).

-
Amit

350Z

Core Team
Hi Amit, Welcome aboard. You seem to have a nice collection of rides. The fellow bikers will be delighted to read more about RE CL500. Have a nice time on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI Amit.
Look forward to CL500 ownership review especially.
Have a nice time here.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Amit,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

You seem to be a Hyundai loyalist. Do post a separate thread about your cars. Incase, you require any assistance related to forums, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone for welcome, will try to come up with some write up for CL500 soon

Hello Amit,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

You seem to be a Hyundai loyalist. Do post a separate thread about your cars. Incase, you require any assistance related to forums, please feel free to contact us.
Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.
Hi Akash not an hardcore hyundai loyalist, Right now i m contemplating to go for Ertiga for family use.

Hello Amit, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and glad that our forum helped you a lot.

Have a nice stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom