Hi! Prakash from Bareilly

Thread Starter #1
Hello fellow TAI'ians,

This is Prakash, 26 from Bareilly a small town in Uttar Pradesh. Iam working in the offshore oil industry, I was more of a biker till now but since I got married a couple of months back & also the financial conditions improving I feel the need of buying a car & since I have been a tourer at heart I had promised me that I will buy an SUV the day I think of buying my first car, have been driving hatchbacks for quite some time now & sedans are a complete no for me.

So, another SUV boy joins in the TAI.

Thanks for the welcome...[embarass]

350Z

Core Team
...I have been a tourer at heart I had promised me that I will buy an SUV the day I think of buying my first car
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Prakash. Is that the reason you’re keen about Ecosport? Have a pleasant experience on the forum. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Prakash a very warm welcome to TAI
I hope you fulfill your touring adventures in a brand new SUV shortly.
Enjoy your stay at TAI

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #5
@ 350Z: Yeah mate, I am interested in the ecosport but my dilemma needs a different thread which I will start shortly. Hope many of the experienced people will come to my help.

@AppU & Iron Rock: Thanks for the warm welcome bhai.

Hello Prakash, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro and we are happy to help you in your SUV buying decision, please start a thread in 'The Automotive Shopper' section.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Yet another Eco-sport fan onboard, Welcome onboard Prakash.

I hope you have started the thread which you intended to. Incase of any forum related query, feel free to get in touch with us. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.

Thread Starter #9
Eco-sport has gone out of contention after I took a test drive of the beast. Now comes to the buying part will start a thread now for all the TAI members to please enlighten me.

Top Bottom