Hi, "The Automotive India" From Harish, Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Joined TAI today and I wish to introduce myself to everyone.
I am HarisH alias harish3230 from Bangalore. I work for a MNC for life but have a huge passion for wheels [drive].
I am one of the rare homo-sapiens who wish to spend on Machines (Automobiles, Gadgets etc) than to see huge balance in accounts [lol].

I was introduced to TAI by GOOGLE when I was searching for Maruti Suzuki Ertiga's review on last year. Alright, you guessed it right! My first thread that I read on TAI was "Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDi Bought: Ownership Review" by saby. From then, I am a regular follower of this great forum.

Speaking about my ride/drive, I currently own 2k10 Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi and previously owned 2k09 Maruti Suzuki WagonR and Yamaha R15V1.0.
Most of the times I will be hitting the highways, since I am very keen on traveling, exploring new places and meeting new people.
Yes! For sure, you can expect my travelogues to be posted in the future.

Below are the introductory snaps of my current beloved drive;

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

I am eagerly awaiting to have new friends of same likes and have informative interactions with members.
Thanks for your support.

Regards,
HarisH

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Harish. Have a fantastic time on the forum. Your Swift’s alloys look awesome. I also look forward to read interesting travelogues. :smile:

BTW, There are a few more tastefully modified Swifts on our forum:

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ts/2804-my-new-modified-suzuki-swift-vdi.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...parts/1521-modded-swift-stage-2-complete.html

> http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-my-love-my-b-ride-maruti-swift-modified.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the SWIFT thread approval, guidelines and sweet words about my SWIFT 350Z [:D].
Some of the modifications that I have done to my ride as of now are;
1) 15" League Alloys Wheels with 195/60R15 Bridgestone MY-02 Tires.
2) Tinted Tail Lamps.
3) Carbon Top.
4) Philips 100/90W Headlamps with Relay Kit.
5) RACEDYNAMICS Tuning Box.

Will come up with my SWIFT's detailed Long-Term Ownership Review ASAP .

Regards,
HarisH

Hello HarisH, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and your swift looks good with those big alloys! please do share an ownership review of yours, it will be nice.

Please feel free to contact the team for assistance [:)]

hi harish
welcome to TAI buddy. have a nice time in this automotive environment. that is really a good looking swift with those alloys. Eagerly waiting to read about your race dynamics tuned swift.

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
A very warm welcome to TAI Harish.
Thats a nice looking ride you got there, keen to hear the tuning results.
Look forward to your ownership thread.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #7
A very warm welcome to TAI Harish.
Thats a nice looking ride you got there, keen to hear the tuning results.
Look forward to your ownership thread.

Have a nice stay here.

Best Wishes
IR
Thanks for your kind words 'Iron Rock' [clap].
I will come up with the ownership thread ASAP within a week. Sorry for being slow, since I am busy with official self-appraisal process [;)].

Hi Harish,

Welcome to The Automotive India.

You own a tastefully modified Swift buddy. Love those alloys which are class apart. I am eagerly waiting for an ownership review of your Swift. DO start up the thread in the relveant section.
In case you require any assistance, feel free to contact us.

Cheers.

Welcome to TAI Brother.Excellent Pics.Looking forward to your Ownership Review.BTW,we too have a Swift VDI 2010,which had done 80K Km in 3 years 1 month.But,we sold due to Vento and installed Michelin XM2 185/70R14 and done 10500 Km with it before selling.

Top Bottom