Namaskara From Bengaluru

Thread Starter #1
Hi i am Dr Satish Padmanabhan, Practicing Homoeopathy for the past 24 years in Bangalore. Passionate about driving ( definitely not city !!). Have had various cars in the past like a Fiat, Omni, Zen, Honda city and have lately been taming a beast called XUV 500.

An avid admirer of nature, I have been trekking the Himalayas regularly. I am in the prelimnary stages of planning a drive from Bangalore to Leh & Ladakh. In my quest for more knowledge about this ambitious plan, I chanced upon this community - The Automotive India and ever since have been glued to this reading thro various posts, threads etc. In fact even when i took delivery of my XUV 500, I refered to posts on Pre Delivery Inspection; Decoding the VIN etc which were very useful.

Looking forward to have useful interactions with fellow members. I would like to exchange notes with member who have done this Drive earlier or anyone in the process of planning.

Thank you for giving me a warm welcome to this family.

Last edited:
Hello pale. A warm welcome to The Automotive India. Have a wonderful time in this family. My warm wishes to have a wonderful trip. Can you please upload some of your trekking pictures.

Namaskara Sir, from a fellow Bangalorean, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and congrats for your XUV-500(ownership review please), glad that our forum helped you in PDI dept.

These might be helpful to you
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...kms-road-trip-covering-13-states-17-days.html, and as 350Z mentioned in the link, please do have a look at it.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

A very Warm welcome to TAI Doc.
Nice to hear your interests and rides.
Good luck with the Leh trip.

Enjoy your stay here and look forward to your active participation

Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #9
Hello pale. A warm welcome to The Automotive India. Have a wonderful time in this family. My warm wishes to have a wonderful trip. Can you please upload some of your trekking pictures.
Thanks for the welcome. i am delighted to share a few photos of our recent himalayan trek to Kedarkantha. DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0165-1.JPG

DSC_0173.jpg

Thread Starter #10
Namaskara Sir, from a fellow Bangalorean, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro of yours and congrats for your XUV-500(ownership review please), glad that our forum helped you in PDI dept.

These might be helpful to you
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...kms-road-trip-covering-13-states-17-days.html, and as 350Z mentioned in the link, please do have a look at it.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]
Thank you vishwas. Happy to know more fellow Bangaloreans and will certainly go thro the links and will also post ownership review shortly.

Top Bottom