A Bengali from Hyderabad

Thread Starter #1
Hello Folks
This is Sukanta from Hyderabad. Like a lot of young guns I am also working in IT industry and do love the automobile from childhood,
I own a chevy Aveo which I brought as Used (see I use the 'pathetic resale' in my fever [;)])
So here i am , frank, open, love to go the 'road less traveled', try out new foods and will do anything for bengali 'Misti' (seriously.. I can still eat 20 'rosgulla' at a time).
Now shoot your comments.. will ya? [:)]

Welcome to the TAI family..an introduction after 3 months, thats nice.[;)]

how about a new thread on your buying and ownership experience about your CHEVY AVEO.

Thread Starter #6
Welcome to TAI Sukanta
de la grandi Mephistopheles yak yak !!
Thanks Tenida.. and yes.. "yak Yak"

Welcome to the TAI family..an introduction after 3 months, thats nice.[;)]

how about a new thread on your buying and ownership experience about your CHEVY AVEO.
Thanks Jayesh.. I was actually thinking what might be excuse of that.. project deliveries, deadlines (IT people knows it [glasses]) or just plane Quanto style " you see my dog bite my father in laws[lol]".
Nah its plane being lazy..
Will write about my Aveo soon. i have seen there is no ownership review.. watch this space (don't hold your breathe though.. )
Welcome to TAI Dada . .
Thanks Shantanu..

350Z

Core Team
Will write about my Aveo soon. i have seen there is no ownership review.. watch this space (don't hold your breathe though.. ).
Welcome to The Automotive India. That’s a short and sweet introduction. I love Aveo for its decent design and superb interiors. Look forward to the review soon. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

A very warm welcome to TAI babu moshai !
Look forward to your aveo review

Have a nice stay here
Best Wishes
IR

Thread Starter #10
Welcome to The Automotive India. That’s a short and sweet introduction. I love Aveo for its decent design and superb interiors. Look forward to the review soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks 350Z, and your wish is my command [:D], My review is up

A very warm welcome to TAI babu moshai !
Look forward to your aveo review

Have a nice stay here
Best Wishes
IR
Thanks Iron Rock. I am sure it will be a pleasant stay with all you guys around.

Welcome to TAI
Our members count from Hyderabad is increasing day by day[;)]
Thanks Rajvel... and yes "Paanga nako lo in Hyderabadi ke saath.. [;)]:

Hello Sukanta, welcome to The Automotive India,

That was a nice intro and for the Aveo, its still a proper sedan in our country in that price range, Looks very decent IMO, please do share an ownership review with some photos will ya?

Rasagulla's slurrp! i love eating them, but sadly here in Bangalore there are not many shops who makes it tastefully :-(

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom