Hi! This is Rahil Here

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys!

This is my first post on TAI but have been surfing it without being a member for quite a while. I have already booked an Urban titanium Honda Brio.

I'm 23, born and brought up in Mumbai though originally from Kutch, Gujarat. I'm a Materials Science Engineer by qualification. I'd be graduating this July from IIT Bombay and starting with my first job at Bain & Co in Mumbai.

Although not a biker yet, I do intend to buy one once I start earning:)

I'm an enthusiastic hiker and trekker, having scaled 16,200 ft. Trekked extensively in the Sahayadris and a few here and there in the Himalayas and the Alps. I'm a huge country music fan - particularly the likes of John Denver, Jack Johnson and Jhonny Cash. Besides these, any kind oh English/Hindi music suits me fine. Coldplay, Floyd, Metallica, Greenday are some of my favourite bands.

I'm a complete foodie and probably know more roadside food joints in Mumbai than the hafta collectors [glasses]
Feel free to ask me for suggestions on the same.

Looking forward to being a part of TAI!

Cheers!
Rahil

Welcome to TAI rahil and congratulations for your getting to complete your graduation in coming months.Do share more about your booking details,delivery date,offers and OTR you finally are going to pay for your new ride.Feel free to ask any query you have regarding your new car and do go thru the rules and regulations of the board.Enjoy your stay.
Nice to see you being a hiker and trekker as well,i share the same passion would be good to hear and share some experiences with you.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Rahil. Congrats on Honda Brio. You seem to be quite adventurous person by nature. Do consider sharing those experiences with us. Have a fantastic time on board and feel free to contact the moderators in case any forum related assistance is required. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Rahil. Have a wonderful time in THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA. You are really a adventurous person. Please tell us your experience about trucking too. Congratulation for your new Brio. Which colour have you booked? Awaiting for pictures of your new Brio.

Hello Rahil,
Welcome to the TAI family, we wish you have a pleasant time here.
Congratulations for your new ride, which color have you booked.[:D]

A very warm welcome to TAI Rahil.
Lots of Brio owners around, look forward to your active participation.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Rahil, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a great intro of yours and congratulations for booking your Brio and congrats for your first job too.

I'm a huge country music fan - particularly the likes of John Denver, Jack Johnson and Jhonny Cash. Besides these, any kind oh English/Hindi music suits me fine. Coldplay, Floyd, Metallica, Greenday are some of my favourite bands.
We have a dedicated music thread in the member's lounge section, please go through it, you may find some beautiful songs (of 80's) there.To tell you I'm a fan of Eagles.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom