My Introduction

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,

This is Ruthvik from bangalore. Well excited to be a part of this learning experience.I am an automobile student currently in the 2nd year but my passionate for cars has been quadrupling since the time i was in the 7th grade when i learnt how to drive.

since then i have grown up in the neighboring garages and learnt hands on experience.

My first car was a 800 which my dad gave it to me.Next was a willys 1962 jeep which i restored with limited funds.i drive a '03 ford ikon to sync with city.I have a gypsy right now where i am sketching it to be a vehicle with a perspective USP.

Looking forward to learn alot form this forum.

Cheers,
Ruthvik reuben rajkumar (R3)

Hey Ruthvik, Welcome to TAI !!

It is really wonderful rides you tried so far and yes you have endless information to learn on TAI, have a nice stay here[:)]

A very warm welcome to TAI Rutvik, very nice to hear your interests.
Was the willys a CJ5 or a station wagon version ?

Look forward to your active participation and hope to learn from your restoration accomplishments.

Best Wishes
IR

Hello Ruthvik,

Welcome to TAI [:)]

You have got nice list of vehicles at your Garage. Share your experience with us about Gypsy & Wills.

pleasant stay here :)

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Ruthvik. You seem to have a good experience of owning different cars from an early age. Would love to read more about your Willys and Gypsy. Have a pleasant stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Ruthvik, welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia,

That was a nice intro and you own a gypsy? That's great, how about sharing your review on the gypsy? Had off-road experiences too?

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance.[:)]

Top Bottom